I am registered as a Heilpraktiker for Psychotherapy with the Health Authority in Hamburg. I am also an Art Psychotherapist with a postgraduate Diploma received from London University in 1985. I have been working for over 25 years in a variety of clinical psychiatric and psychotherapy contexts with children, adolescents and adults.
Supervision and continuous psychotherapy training as well as the further development of my own artistic and creative processes are fundamental to me and inform my practice as a therapist.
- Diploma in Art-Psychotherapy, 1985, University of London, Goldsmiths´ College
- BA (Hons) Art and Design, 1982, University of Brighton, Sussex, GB
- Professional experience in clinical-therapeutic settings with children, adolescents, adults in England and Germany
- Humanistic Psychology, University of Hamburg
- Psychotherapeutic training and Supervision at Balint Institut in Hamburg
- Certified in Imagery Rescripting & Reprocessing Therapy (IRRT)
- Graduation as an Art Therapist in DFKGT
- Deutscher Fachverband für Kunst- und Gestaltungstherapie (DFKGT)
- Verband freier Psychotherapeuten (VFP)